What sets World Classic Martial Arts apart? We not only teach in the ancient form of Taekwondo, Judo, and Kumdo but we inspire the individual to live a life to their fullest potential. Under the superior guidance and leadership of Grandmaster Hong, each student at W.C.M.A. receives a curriculum that is second to none. Respect, confidence, self-defense, and overall better fitness are just a few of the things that students will gain from their training.
Grand Master Hong is an official 9th degree Black Belt in art of Tae Kwon Do with over 50 years of Tae Kwon Do and Martial Art Experience.
His worldwide Martial Arts training and teaching expertise include:
Self Defense Team Training / Self Discipline Training/ Weapon Training/ Black Belt Training/ Self Improvement & Developing Training /Instructor Training/ Advancement Training/
• Served as active member of U.S. Tae Kwon Do Union & organized 1994 World Tae Kwon Do Championship Tournament in Hong Kong.
• Organized U. S. Tae Kwon Do Team's annual goodwill tour and training in various cities in South Korea, including Seoul, Kyung Ju, Hala Mountain, in Cheju Island.
• Served as organizing team member for Tae Kwon Do Olympic in Seoul, Korea.
• Trained and taught U. S. Junior Tae Kwon Do Olympic Team in U. S. Olympic Team Training Campus, Colorado Spring, Colorado.
Ji Do Kwan, Seoul, Korea
Honorary Grand Master, 2004 - Present
• Martial Art (Weapon Training, Tae Kwon Do, Judo,)
9th Degree Tae Kwon Do Black Belt
Certified Martial Arts Specialist
Certified Weapon Specialist
Summer Camp 2015
Summer Camp - July 2015
October 2016 Testing
October 2016 Group Testing including 2 black belts.
WCMA Open Championship 2015